Before you engage a private investigator or a private detective, do you notice these of your spouse lately?
These could be some of the telltale signs- the more there are, the more suspicious you should be.
But not all are definitive. It just gives you a reason to start thinking of monitoring him at
home or outside; or perhaps engage a private investigator to seek the truth once and for all.
The person may have a sudden change of behaviors that you don’t quite know exactly what but your
gut feeling tells you something is not the same. Sometimes, they are so elusive that you can’t
quite put your fingers on the change but after being with the person for quite awhile, you will
notice even the slightest change in the person and you are the expert, believe it. You just need
more confirmation signs like these:
Change in Communication Habits:
- Texting on the phone frequently, perhaps in the bathroom or away from you. (If this is done
only recently, it becomes more suspicious).
- Deleting messages on the phone and on the email often. (You can check the computer Recycle
Bin. Sometimes, they may be in a hurry and forget to clear stuff like hotel bookings).
- Answers the phone quietly or in secret. (Sometimes, they claim they are going for a smoke
break out of the house or getting some desserts at the neighborhood kiosk). Yeah right.
- Sleeps with the mobile phone nearby and guarding it constantly. (Try taking the phone away
suddenly and you will notice a panic).
- Changing the phone and email passwords recently. (Ask for the password and all hell may break
- Use new email and social media accounts. (How many emails does one need to communicate with
unless to keep stuff from you. Unless of course, it is for work. And work requires more than one official
- Starts chatting with colleagues or others online or on the phone. (Why a sudden interest in
- Visiting new websites especially for new interests. (Notice how they turn away the computer
screen away from you?
- New conversations about going holidays alone (hmm… Planning for the great escape?
- Surfing the internet late at night. (Pop into the room suddenly to see scrambling for
the keypad or mouse).
Spending More Time Away From You:
- Working overtime more often especially when you can’t call the office. (Even if you can ask yourself if his colleagues could be the collaborators too).
- Starts to spend more time away from home. (Suddenly, there are new friends, new colleagues,
new work assignments, more overseas trips).
- Spending less and less time with you and the family even when at home. (Oh. now they need
quiet time to complete their work).
Change in Attitude Towards You & Family:
- No longer interested in family affairs or activities.
- Seemingly they become more suspicious of you and start to ask you about your whereabouts
out of no reason. (Is it to avoid being seen by you when they are with a third party?)
- Starting to be rude and loss of temper. (Do they have someone else they think who is more
caring than you….. and now don’t treasure your company and love? Or is it an excuse to blame you
for their infidelity?)