Singapore Cheating Spouse Investigators
Have you suspected that your Husband or Wife is cheating?
It’s very hard to believe that your spouse may be cheating but you try to make positive yourself that how it can be possible…
But still, a deep voice disagrees….
In 2016, Singapore had over 7600 divorce or annulment cases. Couples who were married between 5-9 years accounted for the biggest share of civil divorces (31.1%) followed by those who were married for 20 years or longer (21.2%) (although the largest Muslim divorce group was younger).
Common indications of a Cheating Spouse.
1. Changes in appearance: A change in the style of dress, types or colour of attire, personal cleanliness etc.
2. Changes in work schedule: New work schedule – a need to work late such as last minute meetings, company functions, entertainment with clients etc.
3. Suspicious usage of mobile phone: A sudden use of phone passwords, bringing phone to the toilet, charging phone at different places, deleting of every text messages, checking constantly at phone messages, new or secret chat platforms.
4. Changes in closeness: Intimacy becomes less frequent and less passionate.
5. Easy & Frequent Flare-ups. Quarrel starts quickly with the smallest matters.
How can a private investigator help you?
If self investigation is not possible to maintain loss of trust, stealth and secrecy, you may need a private investigator or detective to carry out the job professionally for you. The private investigation agency may be able to obtain impartial audio and/or video recordings of evidence for your case. Such operations may include:
Surveillance: A private investigator monitors, surveils or trail your spouse at a safe discreet distance with the aid of electronic devices if necessary. u
Evidence: Proof accumulated by an expert private investigator can offer you some truth that you may be seeking all this while. It may also stand up better in court for potential divorce settlements.
Discussion with the client: Before the start of the investigation process, the private investigator will try to collect as much as information as possible of the spouse by asking some important questions including their hobbies, daily activities, hang-out places etc. A professional private investigation agency will ensure that the client’s information and intention remain strictly confidential.
You may contact us here:
Adrian & McKenzie Investigators LLP
20 Maxwell Road #09-17
Maxwell House Singapore 069113
For enquiries, CALL US NOW at +6594897754